First, make sure that you've RSVP'd via this Google form. Space is limited, so don't buy a plane ticket until you get confirmation from the Industry Day team.
What to prepare
- Read the "Getting Started as a PCF ISV" Guide
- Install Slack, and accept our invitation to the Pivotal Partners Slack team
- We use this to communicate with you, and to share access credentials to our PCF environments
- On the machine you will bring to Industry Day:
- Try to get a head start by working through the Getting Started Guide. If you get the easy things out of the way, we will be able to help you with the harder stuff in person.
What to bring
- Bring a mac or linux laptop (Linux VM on a windows machine is okay)
- HDMI adapter, if needed to connect to a projector
- Thumb drive
- A logo for your tile (in png or jpeg at 256x256)